Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bathroom Renovations



I can't afford to renovate my bathroom at the moment (and i won't be able to for a long long time either) but this hasn't stopped me from designing my dream bathroom already. My bathroom is horrible and cold and mouldy at the moment, so i dream of the day when i can rip it out and turn it into something like these pictures. I'm not going to copy them exactly but i do really want those tiny black and white hexagonal floor tiles that you see in all the shop fronts here in katoomba and i want the pedestal basin kind of like in these pics even though i think they are wildly impractical and i'll continue to have bathroom storage problems. maybe i can fix this to some degree with some glass shelving or something. anyway, i will gladly accept donations for the "put my bathroom out of its misery fund".

0 comments: