Sunday, January 17, 2010

more sewing


Imogen and I were going through my fabric collection and Imogen pulled out this piece of vintage fabric. I've had this piece for years, i think my ma gave it to me. It had been sewn into a pillow case but not finished. We decided to make a bag for Imogen since she hasn't had one for years and she has been using either a string shopping bag or a canvas library bag for at least a year now. We based it on a bag that Imogen favourited on etsy. I'm quite pleased with the end result, It is probably the neatest piece of work I have ever done...Actually, Imogen did most of the work, I instructed her. So I think she is pretty pleased with it too because she isn't big on sewing. She came around this morning to finish it off so she could take it tonight to a party in the city. She borrowed my umbrella brooch that i bought off etsy too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I heard Imogen is stinky

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I heard Imogen is stinky