Friday, September 4, 2009

Kitten Delight

I use the name kitten delicious for my blog title but it is also the nickname i give to my two cats (who are mother and daughter). I am just a wee bit obsessed with cats (well not really, just obsessed with my cats and cute kittens of course). I will have to watch that this doesn't get out of control seeing as i'm a children's librarian and all. I do have the potential to turn into a crazy cat lady.

The younger cat hates going outside, maybe on a sunny day if i'm out in the garden, she will come out too but otherwise if i make her go outside for a while she will cry and scratch at the door.

My sister, Imogen and I made a video of it and posted it on YouTube. This is the first (and only) YouTube video I have made, i really enjoyed making the video so I will have to make some more YouTube videos one day.

0 comments: